What's New: Spring 2013
- Our next Farm Tour will be April 6th.
We will be open at 18796 Summitview RD from 1pm to 4 pm. It is
a working farm, so be sure to have proper shoes, and please note
there are no public facilities. Free with a cheese or egg purchase.
To see what the tour is all about, take a look at this wonderful
write-up at hometown perch of our March 9 tour.
- Our friends at Tieton Cider Works are featured on
this King 5 newsclip about the 'Taste Washington'
event, and our cheese gets a mention at the end of the clip!
- Spring on the farm means babies galore. For the latest photos, see our
- Until the farmers markets start up again, you can still find our products
at stores and restaurants. Check the Stores & Restaurants
page to see where you can find us.
- Farmstead: All of our milk comes from our own animals.
We know each animal and can ensure the highest quality of every drop of
precious milk. Farmstead ensures that we have the freshest milk to be made
immediately into cheese. We own the farm, the animals and cheese-making
- Happy Animals: Free-roaming on lush, grass pastures,
our animals are lovingly cared for. We choose breeds high in butter fat
content, not high production, to make the best cheese.
- Artisan Cheeses: Created in small batches using
handmade techniques, each batch is unique.
- Responsible Local Farm: Using sustainable and
chemical-free farming practices, we are preserving and enhancing our
pasture in the beautiful Yakima Valley in eastern Washington.